Support Open Source!
Your contribution is appreciated!
I'm Karl, a Canadian software developer by profession with a passion for open source. Over the years, I've built many systems that businesses and people depend upon, including:
I'll likely continue innovating until my last breath. But I'm only one person, and there are only so many hours in a day.
As a believer in the promise of open source, there are three ways you can help:
The power of people!
Spread the word to people you know who have an interest in data formats and protocols! There are so many pieces that need to be designed and built.
Spread the word to developers who might be interested in what CE offers! More people using it means more people contributing, and more battle hardening.
Your Time & Expertise
Your skills can help!
Help out by contributing your skills!
- Do you have go experience? Open a PR for something that needs to be fixed!
- Are you skilled in other languages? Write a CE implementation!
- Are you good at spotting problems? Help out by reviewing the spec and code!
- Are you good at marketing? Help attract more people!
- Are you good at design? Help make the website better!
The power of open source comes from people! Please, invest some of your talents into amplifying our collective power!
In particular, I need help with:
The easiest way to help!
My dream is to reach the point where I develop open source full time for the benefit of humanity.
Help fund development of Concise Encoding, and many future technologies based upon it!
Note: You do NOT need a Paypal account to donate!